Thursday, August 20, 2009

For the first time in my life, I am…..

So speechless.

I woke up early in the morning, decided to have an apple as breakfast, without knowing that was a rotten apple. Until, the nth bite, I realized the taste was different, have a look and I went, “Oh shit… &*^%#*@%". I don’t even dare to examine if there’s any worm inside. Arghh.. don’t remind me about that!

Then later in the afternoon, someone notify me that I have got unsatisfactory attendance for Entrepreneurship! What the heck is that?! And it was stated there that I may be barred from final exam. Oh god!!!!

Oh yeah, and a coursemate of my housemate was proven to be infected with A(H1N1) and their whole course got quarantined. Ahh… I am very much in the risk.

Let’s just hope not. *fingers crossed*

0 comments:

Post a Comment