Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comparison.

Was reading back the previous blog posts of ♥Diary of Heart♥ (my previous blog)

and came to realize that the way I blog actually changes quite significantly.

I used to write about any silly mini minor things that happened all around me,

like a dog barking at me or something like that.

Plus, I tend to flood my blog with lots of words and hell lot of pictures at times.

But now, it’s like much more simple

and is more to emotional kind of thing, with a bit of suspense.

Haha.

Well, do you actually even get what I mean?

Outings posts have definitely decreased a lot.

Sometimes I’m just too lazy to take pictures and blog them out.

Time is too limited and precious that I find transferring pictures

and blogging those not really significant outings are just too time consuming.

Thus, I’m currently in an attempt to keep this bloggie sweet and simple.

And try to incorporate more of my thoughts that you may find it lame or whatever.

Start feeling bored?

:)

Geeez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment