Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The end is another beginning

After one freaking month of suffer, sleepless, stress, tension and anxiety,

everything came to an end with a shitty paper.

Speechless.

I think all my efforts will be wasted again.

But who cares, neither can I.

Still, it’s a big relieve! Super big one :)

Freedom is here, but is less than one day.

Tomorrow will officially be a new start.

FYP is waiting there.

But, the taste of freedom is still good! Too good.

I’m starting to anticipate the future 3 months,

which will be full of fun,

every single moment.

Putting FYP and all those lab works aside,

I’m  so looking forward towards our cuti-cuti Malaysia

the ocassionally sing K, shopping and movie session.

Geeez.

Need a lot of cash though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by Liangie, I may be posting some of my holiday resolution,

which most of the time may not be achieved,

but as a guideline or reminder for me is good isn’t it?

Yeah yeah yeah.

And I planned to keep on going exploring XiuXiu

which is like having 1000001 function that yet to be explore  :)

IMG_4498

0 comments:

Post a Comment