Saturday, September 12, 2009

Genting 0909

My craving  for a short vacation came true!

The 2 days 1 night trip to the City of Entertainment was awesome!

Look at the Skyway.

DSC_3027  The outdoor theme park.

DSC_3282And more.

We were in Paris de Genting.

Spot the faux Paris tower :)

DSC_3298Not to forget the birthday celebration.

The quality time

DSC_3283eand the love that we shared is priceless.

Definitely worth sacrificing my study time.

:)

DSC_3057

DSC_3054e  My friends are awesome you know! :)

 I hope they felt the same way for me too.

Although I am very much emo all the time.

DSC_3055 They said, I have found the love of my life,

hence the blissful look.

I suppose that’s true. ^^

p/s: Photo credits to Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till then, studies have all the priority.

Because I am aiming for four point zero this semester.

Hmmm..  no, I’m just joking.

But still, I have to study hard right?!

:)

With love,Viv

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment