Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have to rant, this is a MUST.

Things are not going well lately.

I’m facing different kinds of problems each day that challenges my self-esteem and confidence.

Failure in work, stupid so-called jokes by people around makes my life further miserable.

Don’t blame me for not being appreciative.

Don’t  even mention that I’m too serious and couldn’t take jokes.

Because, everything has a limit.

You are not me that’s why you don’t even feel a single inch of what I am feeling.

Do you get me?!

If you would like to make fun of me or whatever, I’m absolutely fine with it. But at a right timing.

And please, don’t go too far. Think about me, would you?

I’m totally disappointed at self.

I promised not to care about whatever shit whoever is talking about.

I’m acting deaf and mute as if I’m ignorance of whatever that happened.

But, does that mean that nothing has happened?!

It still hurt so much and the feeling is so SUCK!

I’m not born for that purpose.

Someone told me that to told someone to shut up is extremely rude.

Still I have to say,

SHUT UP!

I’m born to be loved.

If you don’t love me then shut up.

Thank you.

 

p/s: The you may be you or may not be, so don’t think too much unless you think that you are the you whom I am referring to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment