Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I nearly burnt down the lab!

No la, I’m exaggerating.

It happened when I flamed my forceps and dipped them into a small beaker containing ethanol. Then, it started to flame but I never noticed that until the hot beaker hurts my hands when I touched it. Then only I realized that it was flaming! Omfg, I was so terrified I yelled for the master students around for assistance. So horribly terrible :(

I hope my baby Oryza don’t contaminate anymore lah, please please.

Else I’ll be too shameful to see Dr. Anna.

You know what, there’s no point for regretting. Instead, persistence is most needed.

I don’t mind if to work 100 times harder, at least allow me to obtain a presentable result.

That’s all I’m asking for. Lots of bless needed.

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

In case you think I have blocked you in msn,

please be informed that you are not.

Simply because I have not signed in Live Messenger for a month already.

Thanks and bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment