Friday, October 30, 2009

A mixture of everything.

Oh hello. It’s Friday!!! *phew* You don’t know how much I am looking forward to the arrival of weekends. I’m just too tired of work, I need to recharge.

This week is pretty hectic as I proceed to the second stage of my project – the biochemical tests. Extraction and running of assay took me 2 freaking days where I can be seen very busy-ly grinding the samples, centrifuging, reading absorbances and etc. Fuh~ And I was working from early morning till late evening, continuously without lunch break. So tired I can DIE.

Anyhow, I’m really glad that I have got some little progress for my project :) 

KEEP MOVING ON!

I have to apologize to all my friends if I am not behaving very well. I have really bad EQ that I’m showing all the emotional fluctuations. If I really do annoyed anyone of you, I have to say that I am not doing this on purpose. Sorry.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I AM NOT IN THE MOOD

The disappointment arises as I realized that you are no difference at all than the others, you don’t care about my feelings at all when I expect you to. That hurts more than anything else. But *pause* I know you are not doing that on purpose. Else, why do you even bother to offer a talk? And so, you are forgiven.

IT’S THE EXPECTATIONS THAT LEADS TO DISAPPOINMENT

I’m finally achieving this stage of ‘no one is reading my blog’ Yahoooo. It’s actually good. So that I can share more private stuffs perhaps?

 

P.S. I was like writing a summary of what-happened-to-me-this week. Pretty random and boring I know. My life is dull like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment