Thursday, November 5, 2009

Headache

Obviously, the one and only thing that can give me headache is FYP lah.

The biochemical test result fluctuates like nobody’s business. Oh gosh. What am I supposed to do? *brainstorming……troubleshooting*

That is when I realized that there’re so many things that are beyond our control.

All we can do is do our part, try our best?

Also, everyone has their own problem.

When I thought I was the most pathetic one in the whole batch, everyone seems to be struggling as well.

And so from the previous experience during internship at USM plus this FYP, I’m assured that I’m not a research person. Therefore, I can just forget about doing Master, unless if I am jobless. Enough said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should be more health conscious.

I suspected that I am having low blood pressure or maybe something more severe as I always feel dizzy while working in the lab.

Hah, so mum said, “Never take care of yourself, work so hard, in the end you get great result but bad health, what for?”

I replied, “So, it’s enough to get a PASS, no need get A lah horr?! Then I can rest more lor.”

Mum, “…………………”

Just a joke anyway. Mum and Dad always have high expectation on me, I knew, although they don’t really mention about it.

Same goes to my boss. You see. That’s why I am so stress lah.

 

P.S:

Thanks god it’s Friday! Lots of program over the weekend. Geez. Not enough cash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment