Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weakness in me.

I don’t know why but I’m relatively weak at this point of life.

I need lots of support from friends and family.

A lot had happened since the past week. I have been haunted by bad luck and nightmares. Things just went wrong. It’s like whatever I did was wrong with silly mistakes over here and there.

I’m totally tensed up. Especially when the deadline is approaching and there’re so much more to be completed. I’ve already tried my best I would say, but just……… arghhhh…… frustrated.

Out of a sudden, I’m missing home a lot. Miss my family and my girls. I haven been seeing them for ages!

There’s really nothing much I could do now, I’m leaving everything to fate (a sign of partially give up). I just want bad luck to leave me all alone! *Looking forward to a better week ahead*

Oh yea, do expect me to be missing in action for an indefinite period of time. Also, please bear with my boring rants. I’m in the thesis writing process. Believe me, it’s like the toughest job in the world! I could barely came out with one page of introduction after a whole day of brainstorming. 

Should get back to my writing now. Have a nice day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment