Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What do you think is the appropriate title?

After two and a half month, my fyp bench work is finally done! Could you believe that?! It’s like the greatest Christmas gift ever! Consider myself lucky for being able to complete in time with presentable result. What more can I ask for?

Another happiness came by when my hard work is recognized and appreciated. Ah.. that sense of satisfaction is too awesome. I would not say it’s flawless, but at least that’s the best I can come out with, or maybe slightly better! Contented :)

******

In just a blink of eye, another year is gone. Looking back the new year resolution I set for myself, not much were accomplished, which is expected and very typical of me. But I have the greatest success in accomplishing one of the item on the list. Which explains the reason why I am totally free! (If you can get it)

******

Dear Daddy/Santa, I would like to get any one of these on Christmas this year:

Camera (a semi-pro, small ass camera will do) >< Watch Hong Kong/Macau trip (redeem next year, can can?)

Others items I’m craving for:

Vintage hair band Heels Boyfriend blazer Chocolate Praline cake (the whole cake for me and only me) Vintage necklace Bags Dinner dresses Boyfriend???!! Anything that comes with love

******

With this, Christmas mode totally switched on! Guess what, we’re going to have a Christmas BBQ Party in Port Dickson this weekend. Woooooots. Can’t wait. This shall be the sweetest memory we all shared :)

******

Let’s start anew :)

and forget about those who screw my life.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment