Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

01 January 2010

This year’s new year celebration is relatively simple, plus dull. Anyhow, simplicity is bliss, I guess. At least I got to count down to the new year with two of my favourite guys on PPS. Not too bad hmm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSC092471

Speaking about new year resolution, I failed big time in accomplishing last year’s resolution. *insert sad face* 2010 comes with even greater challenges as I am going to graduate in another 6 months time, *double sad face*

Happy or not, willing or not, this is a fact to accept.
Before that, I swear I’m going to enjoy the last six months of my uni life to the MAXXXX! :)


P.S. 2010 resolutions?! Bah~~ I’m LAZY……
PPS. Hoping to let the flame of passion keep burning :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment