Thursday, August 27, 2009

Peepoo Peepoo….

Happy 21st! 

To me :)

I have to smile, because it’s my big day!

Once in a life time, like what Boon Leong said.

Had a very simple but wonderful celebration last night. I know, my friends were trying their best to carve a smile on my face. I am happy but I cried a lot. I cried when talking to mum, when I got dad’s message, even when a warm message were received.

I….. I really don’t know how to describe my feelings! It’s weird. Anyhow, on this big day, I would like to express my gratitude towards my parents. Without them I would not have exist in this world. And thanks for supporting me always, loving me and accepting me as who I am. ♥

Next, special thanks to my lovely friends, course Peemates, old time classmates, some random strangers on Facebook for the birthday wishes. Thanks you TeFourz for the birthday surprise! And MinZhin too, for the very lovely poem :) The efforts are priceless, really appreciate it!

Really ♥ you guys a lot. You guys paint my life! You guys rocks!

DSC07755

:)

Oh ya, no birthday present….

No hugs and kisses as well >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment