Saturday, October 3, 2009

How should I allocate the loves?

DSC08962

Though I can see lots of problems developing now, but I’ll find ways to the solution.

The key is to never give up!

Eliminate the blur-ness and the clumsiness

And increase skillfulness and efficiency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semester break resolution or to-be-accomplish list:

♥  Have all my love and efforts for FYP.

♥  Healthy lifestyle and diet.

♥  Cherishing the moments of friendship.

♥  Proper financial plan  :)

♥  Birthday surprises for XX

♥ Improve photography skill (only if I manage to get a camera by this year)

♥  Family trip to GuangZhou/Hong Kong/Macau

♥  Complete FYP lab work, latest before Christmas??!! (Totally unsure)

♥  Year end Langkawi trip  :)

and a lot more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly,

♥ Note to Dear baby Oryza ♥

Please be obedient ok! I promise I won’t give up,

so don’t you ever give up growing too.

1 comments:

Post a Comment