Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it the end? Or a new start?

27th December 2009

Almost towards the end of the year. Though there’re still heaps of tasks yet to be accomplished, I decided to sit back, relax and welcome the brand new year. I’m sure it’s going to be so much more better!

 

DSC09210

 

Oh.. I think my camera phone is going to die soon. So sad :(

It was like my best companion for the past two years.

 

Btw, I am going to get a semi pro soon. Panasonic Lumix G-1! Any comments? Critiques or suggestions before it’s too late? I’m so in love with Lumix. Lumix GF-1 especially. Love its vintage-y look very much but too bad, its way too expensive. Else I am going to carry it home :( 

******

 

More to come soon!

Insert *winks*

1 comments:

CCFE said...

Lumix LX3 is king and out classed other cameras within super compact.
Leica Lens.
RM 1600 like that.

Post a Comment