Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry merry xmas

Had a day out with my cousin sister and brother. Looks like me, bringing my kids out to the mall during Christmas. I think I am old already! Cousin sis looks like my daughter. OMFG!

They are my favourite kids after all!

gif

 Pretty Rozene and YY :)

Queens’ Christmas theme for this year is Dark Christmas, and they wanted to watch the Batman show, so there we were!

xmas batman show

 Okay, I don’t know what character is this.

01

 Every year’s Christmas is also Brother’s and Rozene’s birthday.

02

Celebrated with a Xmas cake. It was actually a hazelnut-flavoured swiss roll covered with thick cream. I felt so cheated. @@
 
That’s my Christmas. No Christmas countdown, no snow spray, no crazy shoutout. It’s just about spending quality time with friends and family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment