Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to reality

I hate to choose. Don’t ask me too choose between A and B. It’ll take me forever. Yes, I am indecisive like that and I think that’s a part of me that I need to improve on, seriously.

Uhm well, I’m leaving on Friday, and so it’s the official start of the Pathetic life of a Final Year Student again. Life has been toooooooo easy for me over the past three weeks; laid-back and stress-less. That’s why I think I’m going to have really very hard time coping with study life, those hectic timetable, tedious thesis writing, assignments, mid-terms and blah~

Anyway, I shall cherish all the moments no matter sweet, sour or bitter. It’s the final semester of my degree life after all. Everything is going to be so great! (cut off the emo and stress) XD

Till then. Good Day, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment