Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekly journal

Somehow, I have a feeling that this blog will eventually turn into a weekly journal. HAHA.

This is very much inspired by Miss KhooPeiJhu :)

And I think my writer’s block is not fully recovered yet.

***************

Baby sits beside me everyday, I was once inspired and passionate, but now, I have to reset my mind and get a new direction. That’s a lot to learn and it takes time too.

New semester commences on Monday! OMFG. I’m pretty sure that Week One TWO and probably THREE will be all fully allocated for thesis writing! Again, the pathetic life of a final year student. It’s a process anyway. Enjoy it, should we?

**************

Uhm uhm, can anyone ask my nose not to run anymore? It’s running like a running tap water and I can hardly breath! *suffocating*

Ok, I know this post is so random. Bear with me. Do expect a very infrequent update from me, follow my Plurk instead! *points to the right* It’ll tell you everything that happened to me. (Ok, not everything lah).

Going off to bed now (be a good girl), hope to get well soon :)

Till then~

0 comments:

Post a Comment